sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

Students Report - Jessica - Canada


Hey Everyone! We have been on this trip for about a week now and it is one of the best expericanes that I have ever had. I have made friends from all over the world and made old friendships stronger. We’ve gotten to see alligators, giant hamsters (capybaras) as well as different speacys of birds. We went horse back riding, hiking, safarying, as well as parana fishing in the Pantanal. We arrived in Bonito two nights ago where we spent the night on the town and than yesterday went swimming at the waterfalls and rafting. Today we went to the Blue lake cave and saw the bluest water I have ever seen. Tomorrow we will spend the day snorkeling. I never thought I would have the opportunity to experience one of the best trips in the world. Such a great time!!!!
-Jessica Paul, Canada.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário